About OzCoastie

Here you can tell us something about you.
OzCoastie

About OzCoastie

Post by OzCoastie » Fri Apr 24, 2020 11:57 pm

Hi everyone,

This is my first post to Guitar Patches. So, a little about me... I was born in Australia in the 1960's and have never left the country. My first introduction to good hard rock music was AC/DC, The Angels, Rose Tattoo (Aussie bands). Then followed Deep Purple, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, Ted Nugent, Black Sabbath; after that came Iron Maiden, Def Leppard, Judas Priest, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Van Halen, Joe Satriani, and most dear to me : Motörhead. At present I've got a Gibson SG, a Fender Strat and a Gibson Les Paul. I bought a Zoom G1XNext a few years ago and have had a few goes at remodelling the patches. I discovered this web page a few days ago and I have to give everyone involved great thanks for putting this together and making it run. This is just the thing I was looking for. I understand how much time and effort goes into modelling a patch and I am extremely grateful to all of you. At this time I have developed only a few patches, and they still need refining. Perhaps one day they'll be good enough to share.

Kind regards,
OzCoastie