Patches for Moore GE 150

Discuss patches/presets from other manufacurers units
Spinout

Patches for Moore GE 150

Post by Spinout » Sun May 10, 2020 9:11 am

Hi!
I just bought a Moore GE 150.
Anyone else here with this gear?

Would be pleased to exchange some patches, IR's and info.

Hang lose
Spinout

guitarwill

Re: Patches for Moore GE 150

Post by guitarwill » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:32 pm

I made a post and saved my draft and now I cannot locate it. New to this place.

guitarwill

Post by guitarwill » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:35 pm

Hello! What kind of music do you like? I prefer hard and heavy and I am completely satisfied with my GE 150, however, I have read in a lot of forums that they cannot get a hard, heavy sound out of it. I beg to differ, if you like hard and heavy metal, check out this sound I tuned into, all my own! Apparently this forum is not letting me share my custom .mo file, if you would like, we can email each other and I can send it to you. I am brand new here and I don't know if we have a DM ability or not but I will keep an eye on this thread. I am so happy with my pedal, it has all the same functionality as the 200 except for being able to arrange your sounds in order and pull them as you need them. But I am not a stage performer and I do not need that, I just wiped the first 10 banks and have been creating my sounds in there. And if you like hard and heavy, this pedal can most certainly accomplish that. My ears have been ringing for three days lol. I have an Ibanez, paired with a studio edition not the regular production model studio chorus 210 and very recently purchased some Celestion 50w, 8 ohm and installed them and I can't believe how good this thing sounds!!! It straight up is screaming! I will be deaf by next week LMAO! I know my neighbors are starting to hate me by now... However, that 150 can create any sound/tone you are looking for, you just gotta fiddle with it for a while and tune the sound how you want.

Honu_Audio

Post by Honu_Audio » Thu Mar 30, 2023 4:32 pm

Hello I just purchased one of these units and I'll start uploading my patches/profiles on here.
I play mostly high gain metal with some classic rock thrown in.

Hang lose don't hangover!

Honu_Audio

Post by Honu_Audio » Tue Apr 04, 2023 6:31 pm

Just uploaded my first 2 patches. Started with a 5150. Both Rhythm and Lead tones. Let me know what ya'll think.
https://guitarpatches.com/patches.php?mode=show&unit=GE150&ID=13408
https://guitarpatches.com/patches.php?mode=show&unit=GE150&ID=13407