how to edit or store patch

Discuss patches/presets for zoom units
curly

Post by curly » Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:06 pm

hi, recently printed of carlos Santana Europa patch from this site, I am new to this kind of downloading and really am struggling, if someone could please help me through the first one things may fall into place the second time around, it is things like knowing where to start, do I store every time I have completed each section of the patch etc, if anyone can help I will be most grateful, :oops: :oops: regards Dave.

80sMetal

Re: how to edit or store patch

Post by 80sMetal » Fri Feb 23, 2018 4:39 pm

If I understand it right you're asking how to put the patch into your zoom guitar effects pedal. I have the G1XN EXT model. You just put each stage of the patch - if you don't know how to do it consult your zoom manual, it's really simple; in case you don't understand something I can help, and after all parts of the patch have been entered you save by pushing "STORE" button two times - with first push the panel flashes and with second push zoom saves the patch and the patch code displays normally.

richardjon

Post by richardjon » Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:42 pm

I have the same problem on how to enter the settings to a zoom G1on. I have tried looking at the instruction manual but it does not really help, it explains how to change settings and swap patches and i can scroll through pre installed patches on the device, but I cant find how to enter the settings for the patch i am trying to install. the table for the patch shows the required settings and there are 5 effects, FD VIBRO , DELAY 320 etc. Do I have to locate these effects in the device first by name and then change their settings ?

DonaldBryan

Post by DonaldBryan » Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:41 pm

richardjon wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:42 pm I have the same problem on how to enter the settings to a zoom G1on. I have tried looking at the instruction manual but it does not really help, it explains how to change settings and swap patches and i can scroll through pre installed patches on the device, but I cant find how to enter the settings for the patch i am trying to install. the table for the patch shows the required settings and there are 5 effects, FD VIBRO , DELAY 320 etc. Do I have to locate these effects in the device first by name and then change their settings ?
The same problem for me too. The pre-installed patches work fine but can't apply other patches. Is there any guide available online?

WarnerTep

Post by WarnerTep » Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:49 am

HELP This is what I need for a project, to have Drum Pattern 28 Jazz01 changed to 3/4 time for 80 measures - the first 80 measures of the project. How can that be done? The manual pgs 102-103 is not clear Wow, could that be true?. gf
<a href="https://www.noriualaus.com/best-stainless-steel-rice-steamer/">https://www.noriualaus.com/</a>

nikolagronc

Post by nikolagronc » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:49 am

DonaldBryan wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 1:41 pm
richardjon wrote: Thu Mar 01, 2018 5:42 pm I have the same problem on how to enter the settings to a zoom G1on. I have tried looking at the instruction manual but it does not really help, it explains how to change settings and swap patches and i can scroll through pre installed patches on the device, but I cant find how to enter the settings for the patch i am trying to install. the table for the patch shows the required settings and there are 5 effects, FD VIBRO , DELAY 320 etc. Do I have to locate these effects in the device first by name and then change their settings ?
The same problem for me too. The pre-installed patches work fine but can't apply other patches. Is there any guide available online?
This same problem was occurs previous when i was loading but after you can see the results in patches but tried restarting it

manymaniyaa

Post by manymaniyaa » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:19 am

nikolagronc wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:49 am
This same problem was occurs previous when i was loading but after you can see the results in patches but tried restarting it
you should check the manual as i have the older version and its mention in manual at page 57 the exact setting

herberthaul

Post by herberthaul » Mon Jan 03, 2022 9:58 am

manymaniyaa wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:19 am
nikolagronc wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:49 am

you should check the manual as i have the older version and its mention in manual at page 57 the exact setting
what should be do in new version?