ZOOM G1ON Revisited...

Discuss patches/presets for zoom units
Know-dem-scales

ZOOM G1ON Revisited...

Post by Know-dem-scales » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:52 pm

Anyone here still have and play this effects unit? I just got mine a week ago, and I have to say it is awesome. Would like to share some ideas and tips. Any takers?

sitedrifter

Re: ZOOM G1ON Revisited...

Post by sitedrifter » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:32 pm

Know-dem-scales wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:52 pm Anyone here still have and play this effects unit?

That's a scary question? I just bought the unit and is being delivered today. Did not know it could be a deprecated device :o but I don't think so.
I am looking forward to trying it out especially for the price!

sitedrifter

Post by sitedrifter » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:52 pm

I am really enjoying this effects pedal. I do wish it came with a few empty bank slots as opposed to deleting some of the included patches to make room for mine. Beyond that, the pedal works great and the drum tones sound pretty good but you get what you pay for but the guitar effects are fantastic.

Tapper Mike

Post by Tapper Mike » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:54 pm

I just received my G1Xon over the weekend. The biggest selling point to me was the two button up/down for scrolling patches, the expression pedal and most importantly battery powered. After saying all that I really don't like the manual onboard editing and the lack of a volume knob. Past that It's the right tool for the right job as I'm busking in parks and on street corners where no outlets are provided.

Know-dem-scales

Post by Know-dem-scales » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:32 pm

We need to keep this thread going. Anyone done any self created patches. I am looking for a stratty one with a little bit of distortion. And a southern rock one also.