BOSS GT -1 metallica patch

Discuss patches/presets for Boss units
Niranjan

BOSS GT -1 metallica patch

Post by Niranjan » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:56 pm

Guys many of us have the boss gt 1 and yes we can have loads of amazing tones and patches via bts... but exit light is one patch which stays only clean and does not change on using the ctl pedal.. probably cuz its a dual amp sim using d gt 100... but lets come to the point
Lets try and tone match metallicas best songs' tones using our gt 1 and upload patches here.. not many sites have gt 1 patches

Willhite

Re: BOSS GT -1 metallica patch

Post by Willhite » Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:45 am

Niranjan wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:56 pm Guys many of us have the boss gt 1 and yes we can have loads of amazing tones and patches via bts... but exit light is one patch which stays only clean and does not change on using the ctl pedal.. probably cuz its a dual amp sim using d gt 100... but lets come to the point
Lets try and tone match metallicas best songs' tones using our gt 1 and upload patches here.. not many sites have gt 1 patches
A metallica patch would be great.

Niranjan

Post by Niranjan » Tue May 09, 2017 3:15 pm

Guys im trying my best to recreate some classic tones !! have posted in the patches too!! please do try them out and do give me your suggestions and feedack
... btw is der any way to use the gt 1 as a stompbox to use only the fx and bypasss the preamp when connected to a stack or a combo amp?? :D

JoseJordan

Post by JoseJordan » Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:26 pm

Niranjan wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 3:15 pm Guys im trying my best to recreate some classic tones !! have posted in the patches too!! please do try them out and do give me your suggestions and feedack
... btw is der any way to use the gt 1 as a stompbox to use only the fx and bypasss the preamp when connected to a stack or a combo amp?? :D
Can you point me towards to the URLs from where I can get the classic tones created by you? I tried to search in the forum but could not find them.

RogelioLynch

Post by RogelioLynch » Sat Jan 26, 2019 3:18 pm

Niranjan wrote: Tue May 09, 2017 3:15 pm Guys im trying my best to recreate some classic tones !! have posted in the patches too!! please do try them out and do give me your suggestions and feedack
I would also like to try the classic tones created by you. But where to find them? Please help, I'm a beginner and I need all the help that I can get. :)

Restin

Post by Restin » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:41 am

Niranjan wrote: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:56 pm Guys many of us have the boss gt 1 and yes we can have loads of amazing tones and patches via bts... but exit light is one patch which stays only clean and does not change on using the ctl pedal.. probably cuz its a https://www.stlcurioshoppe.com/v-tight-gel-review/ dual amp sim using d gt 100... but lets come to the point
A metallica patch would be great.